Among the features are :
- Winners from the Write a Poem competition for schools,
- An interview by Kevin McDermott with poet Julie O'Callaghan,
- A guide to the 2009 Leaving Certificate comparative books, including new texts by John Banville (Kepler), Julian Barnes (Arthur & George), Beckett (Waiting for Godot), Eleni Gage (North of Ithaka), Martin McDonagh (The Lonesome West), Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Purple Hibiscus) and Asne Seierstad (The Bookseller of Kabul),
- An interview with Athboy Community School teacher Tony Magner on teaching the comparative module,
- and several articles on film - Alicia McGivern of the IFI, Sean Conlon on teaching film and Vinny Murphy on the Moving Image project.