‘Daisy and Gatsby meet again’ -
- What is the nature of the meeting between Gatsby and Daisy in Nick’s house (before Nick leaves)? (Heinemann pp74-76).
- What is the nature of the meeting between Gatsby and Daisy when they move to Gatsby’s house?
- What is the significance of the green light at the end of the dock? (refer to the rest of the novel, too).
- In what ways are dreams important in the novel?
- If you had to choose one short passage (c.20 lines) as the key one in this chapter, what would it be? Why? Key quotations?
- Three other useful quotations from the chapter not used already.