If you're looking for our own presentation (printed on page 28 of the magazine), please click here and you can click through to the various services (the page is updated when we come across something new).
There's lots of meaty interesting material in the issue, including:-
- The text of Mary Gilbride's opening address to the conference,
- Editor Kevin McDermott on ten years of the 'new' Leaving Cert course,
- Lots of suggestions by Maureen Curran on encouraging children to write poetry,
- Frank Bredin on debating,
- Paul Murray on 'Introducing Shakespeare',
- and Jim McDonagh and Jeff Wilkinson from Sheffield Hallam University on 'Grammar Grief'.