1. Seven revision podcasts, including:-
- The crucial moment : the soliloquy in Act I scene vii before the murder.
- The real Lady Macbeth.
- King Macbeth - law and order in Scotland.
- Malcolm the hero?
- The Witches and the Supernatural.
- A quotation auto-test.
- Macbeth's tragic end - 'Tomorrow, and tomorrow ...'
2. The whole text of the play in a variety of formats - put it on your computer/tablet/e-reader for easy access.
3. Notes from a thought-provoking talk on the play given by the playwright Frank McGuinness at the Abbey Theatre.
4. BBC Bitesize microsite for revision (level - GCSE).
5. Times Educational Supplement resources, including our own podcasts [requires registration].
6. Shakespeare Searched: a 'Google for Shakespeare' - terrific resource for looking up quotations, self-testing and so on.
7. 'Macbeth in Monaghan' series on RTÉ radio [podcasts].
8. A series of ShowMe analyses of key moments in the play, using video and audio annotation.
9. Newbridge College 'resource pack' on the play.
10. Evelyn O'Connor at LeavingCertEnglish.net has a series of posts on the 'Blame Game' in the play here.
11. A quotation auto-test [written] to prompt some thoughts...