- Recommended: Liz Meldon's Rathgar Bookshop: http://bit.ly/b26G5X
- Review of Paul Murray's 'Skippy Dies', 'one of the most enjoyable, funny and moving reads of this young new year' : http://bit.ly/9tfdv9
- Masters of American Literature: Salinger, Mailer, Updike: http://bit.ly/9N2EEl
- #LCEnglish: Podcast on 'The Wild Swans at Coole' by #Yeats: http://bit.ly/9H0I4e
- Current 'Atlantic Monthly': 'What makes a great #teacher?' http://bit.ly/9QMXce
- #LCEnglish: Khaled Hosseini podcasts and interviews, useful for Kite Runner: http://bit.ly/asrjis
- #LCEnglish : hashtag for Leaving Cert English resources and help. Hope others will join in...
- Jim Burke of the 'English Companion' interview on @ecning: http://bit.ly/as9fp1
- Anyone have experience of using a visualiser in class?
- Animoto video of pictures of Afghan kites - for those studying The Kite Runner- http://bit.ly/brBPqG
- Alliteration in Poetry: http://bit.ly/8XNfUi
- Annotated version of 'The Love Song of J.Alfred Prufrock' , useful for LC candidates: http://bit.ly/9PdY2r
- Great Transition Year essay on the life of an old German woman: http://bit.ly/aasrGj
- Lots of free teachers' literature guides on the Penguin USA site- #englishteacher- http://bit.ly/bcnO0h
Sunday, February 07, 2010
15 Recent Tweets
A new feature: selected 'tweets' from the SCC English Twitter site over the last week. Follow us via the button on the right-hand column.