Here are some resources from this blog and elsewhere that will be useful. But bear in mind: keep focussed mainly on the texts themselves, and keep reading and thinking about topics for the composition question.
1. Seven revision podcasts, including:-
- The crucial moment : the soliloquy in Act I scene vii before the murder.
- The real Lady Macbeth.
- King Macbeth - law and order in Scotland.
- Malcolm the hero?
- The Witches and the Supernatural.
- A quotation auto-test.
- Macbeth's tragic end - 'Tomorrow, and tomorrow ...'
THE GREAT GATSBY:
1. 15 key moments from the novel analysed via ShowMe.
2. Lots of good background and activities from the New York Times Learning Channel.
15 short talks on 'The Patterns of Poetry' (runner up in the 2010 Edulog Awards). Useful for any poetry question, and certainly for the Unseen Poem.
Evelyn O'Connor's site LeavingCert.net has lots of good advice on Paper 1 (and 2, too). Have a hunt through Categories on the left.